Insight Advisory Group - Financial Advisors
Business Address: Level 1, 1109 Hay St WA 6005
Business contacts: Stewart Blizard
In business since: 1992
Number of staff: 11-50
Type of clients: Private, Sole trader, Partnership, Local company, International company
Australian Business Number (ABN): 35055590228
Qualifications and certifications: CPA ICAA Tax Agent 61924015
After-hour services available: No
Payment options: Direct Deposit, Credit Card
Trading times: 8.30am to 5.00pm
This business has no special offers.
FREE WEBINAR: Insurance. What you need to know.
Event price: Free
PART 2 OF 7 - Learn how to find out how much insurance you need to have in place for your individual needs
Personal insurances are designed to provide protection from the financial consequences of death or disability. They, therefore, form an important part of your financial future.
The different types of personal insurance:
- Life insurance. This pays a lump sum benefit if you die.
- Total and permanent disability insurance (TPD): This pays a lump sum benefit if you meet the definition of being totally and permanently disabled. It is often bundled with life insurance.
- Trauma insurance: Also referred to as recovery insurance, trauma insurance pays a lump sum benefit if are diagnosed with or suffer from one of the specified illnesses, such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Income protection insurance: If you are unable to work due to illness or injury, income protection insurance will pay you a regular income, usually capped at 75% of your pre-illness income. You can select the waiting period before benefits become payable, and the length of the benefit period.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How much life insurance should I have?
- How often should I review my cover?
- How do I understand my insurance contract?
- How do I choose the best insurance?
More than one-third of Australian families have no life insurance cover. Many more are under-insured, even though the financial impact of not being adequately insured can be severe. We'll help clarify your requirements so you're considering your options carefully and looking to get the right balance in place.
Register via our website, just look for Events.
(Webinar Series: Part 2 of 7)
This business has no expert articles.
At Search4Accountants our mission is to connect individuals and businesses with accounting services and tax services and make it quick and easy to find, compare and select the best advisors based on your needs and location. We are building the most comprehensive online marketplace of accounting and tax professionals in Australia including company secretarial, due diligence, financial planning, mergers & acquisitions, strategic planning and forensic accounting services.
If you offer accounting, tax or finance services of any description, please join the marketplace by adding your details to the site today.
If you have used one of the services on Search4Accountants please add a review about that business to the website.